The Lone Gull 10K, the sixth USATF-New England road race championship in the seven race 2022 Grand Prix drew competitive fields to the seaside course in Gloucester MA on Sunday, as temperatures in the 60s, partly overcast skies, and only a light breeze made conditions conducive to fast racing and good times.
Recap by Jill Page. Here are results from 2022 Lone Gull. We had 5 NSS Place in the USATF Competition & NSS Jan Boland Placed 5th in the (60-69) Division. These achievements are impressive as Lone Gull fields a Very Competitive Field. Please check this list of results & let me know if I missed anyone. Mary will be scoring the NSS Grand Prix Series & adding these results.
- 132nd John Ayers 3rd USATF & 5th (50-59)
- 348th Jan Boland 48:09 5th Place (60-69)
- 390 Dan Bernhardt 50:38 59th (40-49)
- 418 Rebecca Imperiali 52:25 27th (50-59)
- 420 Jennifer O’Neil 52:26 17th (50-59)
- 430 Rich Tabbut 53:09 22nd (60-69)
- 435 Joy Erickson 53:31 34th (40-49)
- 440 Jill Page 54:14 30th (50-59)
- 488 Jim Boland 58:58 30th (60-69)
- 524th Tom McMahon 1:03:43 10th USATF & 15th (70-79)
- 537th Ron Imperiali 1:06:05 69th (50-59)
- 546th Mariellen Hayward 1:07:12 7th USATF & 31st (60-69)
- 547th Jodi-Tatiana Charles 1:07:16 48th (50-59)
- 573 Cheryl Welsh 1:11:31 35th (60-69)
- 578th Linda Desjardins 1:12:24 2nd USATF & 4th (70-79)
- 581 Dave Jefska 1:15:01 10th USATF & 39th (60-69)
Please let me know if I made an error or missed anyone.
Great Job NSS Team!
Leave a Reply