New England Running Company 10 Mile Race – Beverly, MA, June 18, 2017.
The North Shore Striders took care of business at this year’s 10 Miler! Nice work to all participants!
This race is part of a slightly different format. Brooks Sports and New England Running Company are hosting a race series in 2017 that takes a different spin on the classic idea. These races take place both on the roads, and for the first time in the same series, some take place on the trails! The Brooks All Terrain (ATR) Race Series gives runners a chance to experience a variety of races on the North Shore in Salem, Beverly, Lynn, Danvers, Ipswich and Hamilton.
- Gary Freedman 3rd/13 M5059 Marblehead 1:20:56.6 8:06
- Jill Page 3rd/16 F5059 Beverly 1:28:51.2 8:54
- Rosie Kyes 15th/31 F4049 Peabody 1:30:20.0 9:02
- Mariellen Hayward 2nd/4 F6069 Peabody 1:35:35.2 9:34
- Jay Kumar 7/13 M4049 Beverly 1:24:42.3 8:29
Linda Desjardins says
Nice running, Striders. Especially for those who raced Louise Rossetti on Wednesday evening!